It is requested that each patient bring clothing for approximately one week. Clothing that promote drug or alcohol are not permitted. Storage is limited, so please do not being excess items. Items that are left will be returned at OWNER’S EXPENSE.
Laundry Facilities are available to patents at no charge. Bedding and towels are provided. If you chose to bring bedding, pillows and/or stuffed animals from home they will be washed by staff upon arrival. All patients are responsible for doing heir own laundry. Personal Hygiene is important to self-image and all patients are required to shower daily.
Items that may be brought:
- Proper fitting shirts, sweatshirts, blouses (midriff, tank and halter tops are not permitted along with see through, clingy and/or tight clothing). T-shirts must not advertise alcohol or drugs; have any sexual wording and/or sexual images. If you are in doubt, please leave it at home.
- Proper fitting jeans, slacks, and sweatpants. Shorts are permitted but no higher then our fingertips when you hands are down at your sides. No cut off miniskirts, booty shorts and/or saggy pants.
- Underclothing which includes bras and underwear.
- Shoes and socks. Also please bring flip flops for shower as bare feet are not permitted.
- Pajamas (modest), robe and slippers. Lingerie is not permitted.
- Hair Dryer, curling iron, minimum makeup.
- Personal Hygiene items. This can include: hairspray, mousse, gel, shampoo, conditioner, comb/ brush, toothbrush, soap, razor, shaving cream, deodorant and for females personal feminine products.
- Current prescription medication must be in original packaging.
- Photo ID, Driver’s License, Military ID, and Health Insurance Card.
- We advise to bring no more than $150.00 cash. This will be locked inside the nurses station.
- Room decorations such as family photos are permitted. We ask that you not bring any other material unless it is approved before admission. String instruments are allowed.
- Drug paraphernalia, illegal drugs, over the counter drugs, mood altering drugs
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Any aerosol containers
- Toiletries that contain alcohol. Including; colognes, perfumes, aftershave lotion, mouthwash, etc.
- Electronics of any kind. This includes cameras. If you bring a phone it will be returned to you at the end of your stay.
- Food items, such as candy, coffee, chewing gum, etc.
- Expensive jewelry. We do encourage you to wear your wedding ring if worn 24/7.
- Nail polish and remover
- Weapons and/or anything that could be used as a weapon. This does include pocket knives.
- Lighter fluid or Butane lighters.